Where do I start.. I love All Good Things! (Ah, well who doesn’t?)
Clear sunny days, freshly baked bread, butterflies, rainbows, paisley & damasks, dads hug’s, colorful ribbons, brown paper bags, and all that’s bright & beautiful! I love working with clay, fabrics, acrylics, pencils, cardboard, yarn and anything that helps me create.
I am a graphic and web designer, a self taught illustrator & a crafter to boot. I always almost use the right side of my brain. I am a compulsive crocheter, a felter, and an aspiring seamstress.
Things you should know about me:
- I reuse and recycle.
- I am a minimalist.
- Bright colors make me happy.
- I design, paint, doodle, felt, crochet, sew, decorate and bake.
- I like to be in control
- My hands, feet and nose are always cold.
- I exaggerate.
- I would be lost without my camera.
- I never wear matching socks.
- I learnt the piano when I was younger but quit after four years. I wish I hadn’t quit.
- I take time to make up my mind.
- I have a fear of chewing gum.
- I read a magazine/newspaper backwards.
- My name is Pinaz. My friend’s call me Pini.
- I love my life!
I write this blog to document everything I create. If you like what you see, drop in a line or just say hi! I would love to hear from you.