It’s always nice to read the words ‘You have been nominated for an award!‘ and this time it is from my blogging neighbor Lili & Mum’s!! Thank you guys! Love you back! You are very kind.
As a part of the nomination I have to state 7 facts about myself. Well, there are so many things about me on the About page but I am sure I can come up with 7 more!
So here goes:
- I am a proud Indian.
- I love the sun.
- I can communicate in 4 languages (Hindi -my national language, Marathi -my state language, Gujarati – my first language and English). I understand French, trying to learn Kannada (a South Indian language) and currently hooked on to Spanish.
- I adore Audrey Hepburn. I would like to believe that there is a little bit of her in me.
- I have been wearing spectacles since eight grade. I hate them.
- I have seen more than 250 movies last year. These include Asian, European, Russian and Australian movies. I am planning to break that record this year.
- I am away from my family and I miss them dearly 😦
Here are my nominations for this special award. I didn’t have to think twice to nominate these amazing bloggers. They have given me much more than they know! Thank you for inspiring me dear bloggers and Congratulations!
In no particular order, the nominations are….(drum roll, please)
- Design by Lulu
- Building this Nest
- Corissa Nelson Art
- The Thinking Closet
- KP Design
- Foxes and Tea
- Pillows A-La-Mode
- 129 Twig and Vine
- Nice and Knit
- The Ever-Budding Bear
- Millie on her World
- The Nomadic Kitchen
- Katona ~ At Home
- Cozy Crooked Cottage
- Bear Haven Mama’s Tales
The rules for accepting a blog award are as follows:
1. Display award image on your blog page.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to their posts.